Entrepreneurial DNA proves the simple but critical fact that not all entrepreneurs have th. Entrepreneurial DNA proves the simple but critical fact that not all entrepreneurs have the same style—and that discovering your personal strengths, interests, and goals is the key to success or failure. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book.
- Get your small business loan today..
- What's Killing the American Entrepreneur?;
- One-Size-Fits-All? In Business, Forget About it - BusinessBlog : McGraw-Hill.
- Progress in Analytical Chemistry?
- Entrepreneurial DNA : the breakthrough discovery that aligns your business to your unique strengths.
- About the author.
- Scientific Writing Easy when you know how.
Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
- Become a loyal customer.
- The Development of Mind - Selected Works of Aleksei Nikolaevich Leontyev.
- Power Semiconductors.
- 9th International Conference on Robotic, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications: Empowering Research and Innovation.
- Recent Posts;
- It takes a little cash to change the world.?
- What the CEO Wants You to Know.
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page.
Get A Copy. Kindle Edition , pages. More Details Other Editions 3. Friend Reviews.
Entrepreneurial DNA: The Breakthrough Discovery that Aligns Your Business to Your Unique Strengths
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about Entrepreneurial DNA , please sign up. Lists with This Book. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. More filters. Sort order. Sara rated it really liked it Feb 29, Mary Mesenburg rated it really liked it Jan 12, Shannon rated it really liked it Sep 02, Eric Brooke rated it liked it Nov 23, Ivana Puric rated it really liked it Dec 20, Brenda rated it liked it Aug 16, Some are sales and marketing rockstars.
What's Killing the American Entrepreneur?
Some business owners thrive on having large employee bases. Others hate the very idea of having any employees at all. So it should come as no surprise to you to learn that financing strategy cannot be one-size-fits-all. The flip side of that can be true as well. Bankers are pretty smart people.
Studying your Entrepreneurial DNA will help you do that. Having access to working capital is the lifeblood of small business. You can never have enough working capital if you ask me.
However, just be prudent to build your story and financing package correctly to highlight the strengths of your Entrepreneurial DNA and offset known weaknesses. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. How It Works Loan Types.
Credit Cards Credit Card Reviews. Get Loan Offers.
Lendio Blog. Small Business Tools. Starting a Business?